Aalaya believes that communication and interaction between the parents and teachers, bond for the benefit of children and planned for the Virtual parents teacher’s meet (PTM) through Cisco webex meet on 31st July , Saturday sharply at 1.00pm.
Purpose of the Meet:
* Understanding ward’s academic performance.
* Attentiveness and ability of the Child with online.
* Overview of the subjects and virtual classes.
* Clarification of academic doubts.
*Be on time.
* Requested to turn on the videos to make the virtual meet lively.
* Mic can be unmuted only if necessary.
* Maintain proper network.
Let us all join together digitally for the betterment of the Child .
Here is a wonderful opportunity for your kids to mingle with their friends and chat freely by sharing their feelings while having lunch along with them.
It will be an enjoyment and gives a feeling that they are with their friends in the class.
So, Kindly make them join through the google meet tomorrow (23.7.2021) with their lunch between 12.45pm to 1.45pm.
*Respective class teachers will be monitoring them throughout.
*Google meet code will be send before 15 minutes.
* Exam Timings: 40mins
* Online exam through Cisco webex meet.
* Exam will be conducted in their respective subject periods.
* Audio should be muted.
* Video should be on and focused on the test note.
* Exam should be written only in the test note.
* After end of each exam, 5mins time will be given to post the photographs of the test notes in Google Classroom.
* Once we receive the photocopies of the test notes , intimation will be sent as msg through Google classroom.
*If it exceeds more than 5mins for submission, it will be marked as absent.
* Parents are strictly advised not to be with the child during the exam.
WE EXPECT 100% PARENT CO-OPERATION.
Best of luck ?
On the eve of Bakrid, there will be no classes tomorrow( 21.07.2021).
Please give rest to your eyes whenever you have leave.
Avoid using mobile phone on that day.
Stay safe ?
Gentle reminder :
It’s time to Sparkle out your kid’s thoughts.
Join for the Tamil elocution competition through Google meet on 15th July.
Timings : 9.00-9.40am
* Code will be sent before 15mins.
* Join for the other classes as per the time table.
Participation will be Highly appreciated.
All the best!?
Kindly make a note of the Formative assessment timetable and portions attached here with.
*FA -1 will be conducted during their respective subject periods.
*Classes will be followed as per the regular class schedule.
* Kindly join for the ECA classes with the name of the Child and the class, to mark the attendance in ease. (Ex: G2 Priya)
* Kids are requested to wear collored T-shirt and track pants for the Yoga and dance classes.
Kindly make your kids to complete the weekly cycle test on every Saturdays within 6.00pm.
* Students, those who have not completed cycle test -1, should be done before 6.00pm today or else it will be marked as absent for the test.
*Kindly ignore if already done.
Kindly make a note of the new timetable schedule to be followed from 1st July 2021(Tomorrow).
* ECA classes to be joined using Google meet, code will be sent through broadcast group before 15mins.
In an endeavor to celebrate the 7th International Yoga Day, we have organized a Yoga Session for the students on 21st June 2021 through zoom meet between 8.30am to 9.30am emphasizing the theme ‘ Yoga for Health’ which highlighted the fact that yoga can contribute in a holistic way to achieve an equilibrium between body and mind.
* Link for the session will be shared at 8.15am.
Dress code: white T-shirt and Pant.
* Interested mom can join us for the session.
* Children can attend the other regular classes from 10.00am on that day.
Let us all practice virtually.
Thank you for making your kids to participate in the online yoga session, wherein they performed various asanas, to spread the message of the importance of yoga in everyone’s life.
We expect the same enthusiastic participation and performance in the upcoming events throughout the year.
Keep Rocking !
You are requested to make an initial payment and collect the books and notebooks from Monday 14th June 2021 between 1.30 to 4.30pm from the school.
Gentle reminder :
Kindly join for the introductory session on tomorrow between 8.30 to 9.00am through Cisco webex meet using code 1582104336
* Parents can accompany with the child.
Let us all meet virtually.
Hope this circular finds you well and safe.
During this Pandemic situation, we are trying to devise creative methods to engage with our children and bring the school to home. In this regard we have planned to start the online academic year from 14th June (Monday) with an introductory session between 9.00-9.10am
* Kindly join us through Cisco webex meet using the class code.
* Class as per the time table will be followed from 15th June.
Let us together be beyond the success of the kids.
Gentle request :
*Kindly create a separate mail ID in the name of the Child and join for Google classroom.
* Join for the Cisco classes only in the name of the Child.
So that, it will be easier for all the staff to identify and assess the work of the kids effectively.
Expecting your cooperation.
Aalaya is working hard to give the routine back to the students soon through virtual learning.
In times of uncertainty we are not sure when we will be able to resume regular classes and also depends on the directives of government.
Hopefully online classes after the summer vacation begins from 4th June 2021.
We have chalked out a digital plan and a weekly schedule of classes. The detailed time table and process of connecting over Cisco webex platform will be made available through mail.
Thus, soliciting your support, we would request you to make necessary arrangements at home. ( Books and notebooks, better Wi-Fi, accessibility of system, etc)
LET US TOGETHER MAKE THIS VIRTUAL JOURNEY SUCCESS.
– Aalaya Academy
Hope all are safe and well.
As a precautionary measure to prevent the possibility of spread of Covid and to ensure the safety of all the staff members of Aalaya, School will remain closed from 5th May 2021 to 31st May 2021.
Kindly practice social and physical distancing to avoid the spread of covid.
LET US FIGHT AGAINST COVID TOGETHER
Notebooks and books for the academic year 2021-22 are ready for the distribution, you are requested to pay the miscellaneous and 1st instalment and collect it on 22nd April (Thursday) from the school office as scheduled below :
9.00am to 10.30am – Grade 1 & 2
10.30am to 12.00noon-
Grade 3 &4
3.00pm to 4.30pm – Grade 5, 6 & 7
Health advisory note :
* Wear protective mask.
* Maintain social distance.
* Go through procedural checks & sanitation at the entrance.
* Children are not allowed to accompany the parent.
* Recommend that Mom or Dad may collect the notebooks.
* Kindly avoid gathering inside the campus.
* In case of siblings, may collect the notebooks at same schedule.
Thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
To ensure that the children have a constructive holiday, some holiday assignments have been posted in Google classroom, which will keep the child active and observant. These can be done easily by the children and you could assist them only where required.
Kindly ensure that kids complete their assignments in an innovative and creative way.
It will be graded and included in the internal assessment.
Have a Happy and Safe Vacation.